Thanks to my good friend Sare over at http://fallingforbaby.blogspot.com/ (sorry not clicky, but I'm a Mac) I have this awesome new award. I have to list 10 hones things about myself.
1. I love bad reality TV. Jersey Shore, Intervention, Teen Moms, The Real Housewives of Everywhere. Andy makes fun of me regularly but I don't care, I love it.
2. I've actually hated some of my students. You might think it's impossible to hate an 8 year old, but it's not.
3. I am terrified of birds. I'll go out of my way to avoid them, even if it means walking blocks out of my way.
4. I cried every night for weeks when we decided to leave New York and move to New Jersey. Brooklyn is my home, but in the end I'm glad we live here. We could have never afforded a house in the city.
5. I got my first tattoo when I was 15 years old. I was dating the 19 year old tattoo artist and it was free. Even though we only dated a month he did all of my other tattoos for free, until he got married and then I was on my own.
6. For a long time, I'd say from high school up until after my wedding I didn't want children. At all. Andy always wanted them and was betting on me changing my mind. Guess he made a good a bet.
7. I love Oreo cookies and will eat an entire package in one sitting.
8. I'm a great cook but a terrible baker. I hate to measure things and apparently if you don't measure things exactly when you're baking, things don't turn out too well.
9. Sex and The City makes me cry. I don't know why but it always does.
10. I'm a selfish person and sometimes I'm nostalgic for how easy life was when it was just me and Andy and we could do whatever we want whenever we want and wear whatever we want without fear of it getting peed, pooped or spit up on.
The people who I think deserve this award are
Miranda @ http://prayinghopingwishingwaiting.blogspot.com/
Pink @ http://mrs-pinkslife.blogspot.com/
Lea @ http://minipingers.blogspot.com/
Sarah, Stephen, and Luke @ http://welcomebabymatthews.blogspot.com/
The Neuff @ http://neuffj.blogspot.com/
I realize that the links aren't clicky, but these women have some great blogs...totally worth the copy and paste.