Desi over at Olivia Carolyn http://littlebabybateman.blogspot.com/ (seriously copy and paste it, don't be a lazy ass) has given me The Beautiful Blogger Award. Isn't that awesome? She has a great blog going and her daughter is just adorable, so you should go check her out.
Here's what I need to do:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for the award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.
So it looks like I'm up to number 4. Ok let's think.
1. I have a really big crush on Captain Feather Sword from the wiggles. If we take Isabella to the concert next year, I think I might actually do my hair and make up. Google him, he's pretty cute.
2. I have 5 tattoos. I love tattoos. If I could walk around covered in them I would.
3. I am a freak about To Do lists. I make lists all day. If I do something that isn't on the To Do list, I write it on the list just so I can cross it off.
4. I skeeve ketchup. Like I won't touch it in the grocery store or take it out of the fridge for Andy. Come to think of it, I don't like any condiments. Not mustard or jelly or mayo or sauer kraut. None of it. Makes me wanna gag. Isabella is in trouble if she likes ketchup.
5. I cry whenever I throw up. Like sob like a baby. It's pathetic.
6. I hate to talk on the phone. I'd rather text, e-mail, or just meet up and talk in person over coffee.
7. When I was little both of my feet turned it. I had to wear special shoes that were connected by a metal rod to straighten them out. I wore it until I was 9 months old. I still don't walk straight. I have a bad over pronation that causes me to wear out the inner sole of my shoes. Oh well, anything for new shoes.