Wanted: A Mommy Friend
- You must have a child around Isabella's age...anywhere between 6-12 months.
- You must not be a super mom
- You should like to drink coffee and wine, not necessarily in that order.
- Interesting conversation about the kids are great, but we can also talk about other stuff, like politics and shoes.
- Speaking of shoes, it would be great if you were the same size as me so we can share, I'm a 6.5 or 7 in American sizes and 36 or 37 in European sizes (yes I know my European shoe size).
- It would be great if you weren't too skinny so this way I don't have to be known as the "chubby one".
I need some mom friends man! My cousins have kids but they're either newborns or older like 2-4 and they all live in New York, which means I have to drive 45 minutes to hang out. It would be great to have some mom friends close by that I could meet up with for play dates every once in a while. The thing is, as charming as I am on my blog, I'm actually pretty quiet and awkward around people I don't know IRL. So it would be hard for me to "pick up" a woman at babies r us or the park.
Maybe I'll just grow a set and try. I don't know. Sometimes it would be nice to talk to someone who is going through similar ya know?