In my youth I've eaten many a delicious dinner on bar stools, and I still do if I'm being honest. But now that I have a lot less time to spend eating out, I need to cook a lot more. Rachael Ray is the queen of quick and her cookware is awesome. And if I can make a meal in 30 minutes, I'm pretty jazzed up about it. So when CSN stores contacted me for a giveaway, this prize naturally caught my eye.
I've personally ordered from CSN stores before and, besides from selling everything you could possibly imagine, they are a company of integrity. Not to mention that they started off as a teeny tiny company and have grown so much, just like so many of our blogs. Therefore I feel very honored to be able to award one of you with Rachael Ray "Bubble & Brown" 2-piece Stoneware Baker Set in Blue.
Now for the rules
1. Follow my blog or leave a comment telling me that you already do, make sure you leave your e-mail or have it visible in your profile. (1 entry)
2. Follow me on Twitter or leave me a comment telling me that you already do, make sure you leave your twitter ID (1 entry)
3. Visit CSN and tell me something that you like, as if you could pick just one thing (1 entry)
4. Follow my IRL bestie on her brand new blog, isn't it fun to get in on a blog on the ground floor? (1 entry)
5. Blog about this giveaway on your blog (2 entries)
6. Grab my button or tell me you already do (2 entries)
7. Vote for me on top mommy blogs (1 entry)
This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S and Canada. It will close on Sunday March 21, 2010 at 11:59 pm. Make sure you leave me a comment for each entry. Don't forget to leave 2 comments for a double entry. Good luck ladies.