If you don't know who Lisa Leonard is you don't know what you're missing. Lisa Leonard makes the most amazing hand made and inspiring jewelry I've ever seen. She makes beautiful custom necklaces and bracelets that can be personalized with initials, dates, and names (everything is hand hammered) and she also has great gifts for dad including key rings and cuff bracelets.
She has so very graciously offered to give one of my readers a $40 gift certificate to her website. I am green with envy over the winner since her jewelry is so whimsical and beautiful! So let's get down to business.
Rules of Entry (remember leave one comment per entry)
1. Visit Lisa Leonard's website lisaleonardonline.com and tell me your favorite item (warning, it will be very difficult to choose) (1 entry)
2. Follow my blog publicly or leave a comment telling me that you already do so (1 entry)
3. Follow Lisa Leonard on twitter @lisaleonard (1 entry)
4. Follow me on twitter (1 entry)
5. Grab my button or tell me you already have it (1 entry)
6. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure you leave your twitter address (1 entry)
7. Blog about this entry providing links to both my blog and Lisa Leonard's website (5 entries)
8. Comment on either this week's or last week's Featured Little Guy Blogger (see tab in header) (1 entry).
9. Vote for me on top mommy blogs (1 entry)
Remember to leave your e-mail address in one entry if it is not linked in your profile. This giveaway will run from June 8, 2010 - June 15, 2010. I will use a random number generator to choose the winner and will notify them by e-mail that they are the luckiest person ever. Good luck!