This year I give thanks for
- My beautiful family. Andy and Isabella can be assholes at times, but they are my everything.
- Faith and all the times it has bolstered me and carried me through when I thought there was no going on.
- That cancer is not a death sentence and for early detection.
- For my friends. I may bitch about how I feel like I don't fit in with them and how I feel isolated, but that's more my stuff than there's and when push comes to shove, they love me and are there for me. I just need to learn how to ask. So I'm thankful for Meaghan, Christie, Crotch, Christina, Teresa, Lara, and Nicole.
- For Isabella's cousins. It's like three extra sisters (Daniella, Gianna, and Sophia).
- That I have a job that I love and that I am good at.
- For family traditions, like playing cards after Thansgiving dinner and fights about the kiddie table, and cranberry sauce out of a jar (you know so it still looks like a can).
- For all of you. I love getting your feedback, I love that you let me peek into your lives, I love that you don't laugh at me when I have my head up my ass, I love that you give me advice, I love that you hunker down with me when I'm blue and cheer for me when I'm up, I love that you allow me to do the same for you.
Thanksgiving went off without a hitch. We have it at my mom's house and I got lots of help from family with Isabella which is good because Thanksgiving Eve is my favorite night to go out and a tradition with me and my friends for years. Hopefully it's one that we can carry on for a while, ya know until we're way too old to be going to a club, which may or may not be next year since we're all getting pretty old.