I love EPCOT. I really do. There's something about all the countries and their beer that makes me giddy as a school girl. I really thought EPCOT would just be geared towards adults, but the little miss really loved it too.
1. Don't wait on the long line for Maelstrom. Fast pass it or wait until the line dies down. It's moderately cool, but a little scary for toddlers. There's a backwards drop and an evil troll. Isabella didn't cry, she just kept saying "All Done".
2. The Finding Nemo ride was awesome. A quick line in air-conditioning and the ride is taken in a clamshell and you see a mix of real fish, special effects, and movie clips. She loved it!
3. I didn't go on Turtle Talk with Crush, but it did look really cute.
4. The restaurants are great, just beware of a picky eater. She refused her Chinese noodles and meatballs and we were left scouring for nuggets or some other deep fried greasiness.
5. The firework show, Illuminations, was awesome and a lot less crowded than the Magic Kingdom, but not as cool.
Hollywood Studios, formerly known as MGM, was a great park to kind of chill out in. They had a lot of shows to see, but not too many rides for toddlers. But we went twice because she loved the shows so much, there were hardly any lines, plus I got to ride Tower of Terror.
2. The Voyage of the Little Mermaid is also fantastic. It's a blacklight puppet show that also combines live actors, special effects like bubbles and sea spray, and clips of the movie. It's only 17 minutes and we had to see it twice because Isabella loved it so much.
3. Honey I Shrunk the Kids Play area was a great place to kind of just hang out. In an oversized garden there are giant bugs to climb on, tunnels to crawl through, and slides. Isabella loved it.
4. There are also a lot of great opportunities to meet characters here so bring your autograph book.