1. Seuss Landing is amazing. Dr. Seuss themed rides, restaurants, and shops make you feel like you were literally transported into one of his stories. Plan to spend a big chunk of time there riding the Snitch Train and the Caro-Seuss-El.
2. They have a water play area for kids, so bring a bathing suit so you don't wind up like me letting your toddler run through the sprinklers in her clothes.
3. Don't take a toddler into Harry Potter world because it's insanely crowded, the lines are crazy long, and there's not a lot for a kid to do. We learned this by an out and out tantrum in front of a butterbeer stand.
4. Universal is expensive. It's probably the priciest of the parks. I think if we would have bought a two day ticket we would have saved some money.
5. City Walk is a great place to eat with lots of family friendly options.