Whew! September is over and I'm still in one piece, relatively. While the challenges at work aren't lessening, I am getting back into the swing of things and I'm ready for the next chapter of my Happiness Project. In October I'm getting serious about play and focusing on Leisure.
I'm talking about carving out and focusing on the things that I do for myself, for fun, and for my "me" time. Which means that one of the first things I needed to do was think about what I like to do in my free time. Where do I find my fun?
- I love to read. Browsing in bookstores, getting lost in novels, learning from non-fiction, perusing magazines all makes me super happy.
- Shopping is fun. I like to window shop and put together new outfits, although I don't know how well this is going to fit in with my budget.
- Pretty much anything that gets me out of the house. I tend to brood when I'm indoors too often, so spending time in out of doors activities or at places that provide a change of scenery gives me the greatest sense of fun.
- Watching TV and movies. Loves it.
- Cooking. Especially new recipes.