|It's the blue cup|
I have a lot of weirdo confessions that I need to get off of my chest in regards to this pregnancy. Some of them border on insane, but many of you reading are already mothers so you're probably just as bat shit crazy. Here goes.
1. When I was testing to see if I was pregnant I had a bunch of internet cheapie tests, because I don't like spending $25 for one stick to pee on, when I can spend the same amount for 50 things to pee on. God I love peeing on stuff. Anyway, the internet cheapies are dip tests meaning that you have to pee in a cup and then dip it in. My parents didn't have any plastic cups and I couldn't hide a water glass in the upstairs bathroom, so I stole a tea cup from Isabella's tea set. She never plays with it and it was one tiny tea cup, enough to hold a wee bit of bee so I could dip the stick. I obviously don't let her play with it. But it would always make me laugh to pee in that tiny cup.
2. I still pee in that cup and test even though I'm almost 15 weeks knocked up. A few weeks ago, I sent the tests to a friend, but kept about 5 or 6 so I could pee once a week.
3. Sometimes when I feel a gush of discharge come out, which is often (gross snail trail), I just stick my hand down my pants to make sure it's not blood. I did this a ton in Disney when I had some issues with spotting. I sanitized afterwards, but it's still vile to admit.
4. I look at my stomach about 15 times a day to see if it looks skinny, bloated, or actually pregnant. Sometimes I try and push my stomach out to see what it will look like. HELLOOOOOO!!! I've already been pregnant I know what I'm going to look like. Bloated for a few weeks, cute for a few months, followed by the lovely beached whale look.
5. I don't want to know the sex of the baby, yet I compulsively check Chinese gender charts and old wives tales.
6. Whenever I wipe, I inspect the tissue for blood. Sometimes I even smell it to see if it smells like blood. Thankfully, since my NT scan I haven't been as paranoid lol
Ok, your turn...spill it!