Nesting is no joke. Seriously, intellectually I know that my body needs this time to kind of kick back and relax, both physically and mentally in preparation for this baby, but the little voice in my head keeps saying "CLEAN ALL THE BASEBOARDS"
I've been a complete cluster fuck of cleaning and organizing lately. I've:
- Cleaned all the baseboards and wiped them down with a dryer sheet because pinterest says it keeps the dust away.
- Swapped out all the Fall/Winter clothes for Spring/Summer ones
- Organized and cleaned all the outside toys
- Organized my draws and Isabella's
- Cleaned out the junk draw
- Organized the closets
- Organized the coupons
- Deep cleaned the oven
- Washed the windows
- Washed all the bathroom rugs
- Practiced wrapping my moby wrap