I love my girls to bits but Lord help me if they aren't very high maintenance, one maybe more than the other.
Isabella is way too much like me for her own good, or more accurately, for my own good. I know for sure I can be annoying. This is what my 4 year old is currently doing that is driving me bananas.
- She rubs her feet all over me. She knows that this gets under my skin so she thinks it's hilarious to do it all the time. When I read with her on bed, when we watch TV together on the couch, even in the pool. I hate it.
- She thinks that my coffee table is her stage, chair, and bed. She sits, lays, and climbs all over it leaving smudgy fingerprint and footprints all over it. I'm sure one day I'll look back and miss those fingerprints, but it's not this day.
- She loves chicken then she hates chicken. She loves pizza then she hates pizza. She'll only eat the carrot if it doesn't have any white dry spots on it. She hates chicken nuggets (who hates chicken nuggets?!). I can't keep up with what she likes and doesn't like from day to day. If her preferences would just stay static I could keep up.
- She does. not. stop. talking. From the moment she opens her eyes to the moment she closes them that girl is talking. I swear she has a word limit that she has to hit each day. "Mommy can we watch this?" "Mommy why is she doing that?" "Mommy why is the door like that?" "Mommy, where is my princess dress?" "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" all day long. I love that we can have a conversation, but man by the end of the day my ears are bleeding.
- She's a pill to get to sleep. She fights her naps and sleep like a champ. It can take over an hour to get her to sleep at night, luckily she'll sleep for 7-8 hours straight, eat and then go back to sleep for another 2-3 hours, but she really makes you work for that sleep. Naps are a different story. It can take 5 minutes to put her down for a nap or 45 minutes. You could get a 30 minute nap or a 3 hour nap. Inconsistent little bugger!
- She doesn't like the car seat. She's coming around to the swing and bouncy seat. Baby gym is hit or miss. Sometimes she likes the moby wrap. She's tough to read.
- She poops a lot.